If you follow me on instagram (I think you must if you haven’t already to know all things happening in my life), I have mentioned that the tea tree skin clearing foaming cleanser is on eof my favorite cleansers which I repurchase when I am not in a mood to experiment. It was then that my love for DIY skincare products made me think why not try and make a DIY tea tree foaming anti acne face wash with all the good ingredients minus the chemicals. Sounds great right! So I gathered all the ingredients I want to make this face wash, did some research about the ingredients and finally made my DIY tea tree foaming anti acne face wash which has skin clearing benefits.
Ingredients required to make DIY tea tree anti acne face wash
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap (Find similar here )
- 1 cup distilled water or purified water.
- 1 tsp tea tree oil (Find similar here )
- 2 tbsp raw honey (Find similar here )
- 5 tsp grape seed oil (Find similar here )
- 10 drops lemon essential oil (optional) (Find similar here )
Method of preparing DIY tea tree foaming anti acne face wash
In a foam dispenser bottle, combine all the ingredients mentioned above and shake well. Remember to shake well before every use.
Skin benefits of ingredients used
The best thing about DIY beauty products is that you can customize the products depending on your skin type and the things available at your house. Check out the benefits of the ingredients I have used to make this DIY tea tree foaming anti acne face wash.
Tea tree oil
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds that are known to reduce inflammation.
- Treats acne and lightens acne marks.
- Promotes skin glowing.
- Treats scars.
- Fights acne.
- Help treat wrinkles.
- Fades dry skin.
- Cleanses skin.
- Helps in improving complexion.
Grape seed oil
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Helps in fading away scars.
- Helps in fighting acne.
- Has anti-ageing properties.
- Skin balancing.
- Restoration of collagen.
Lemon Essential oil
- Skin cleanser.
- Fights acne and acne marks.
- Prevents premature ageing.
- Reduce excess skin oiliness.
- Helps in controlling blackheads.
- Skin tightening properties.
- Lightens and brightens skin.
So what do you think about this DIY tea treefoaming anti acne face wash? Let me know if you try this. Do you like making your own beauty products? If you are too lazy to try this don’t forget to check out a much easier one natural skincare routine.
But trust me this is very easy and the best part no chemicals at all.